We have put together the types of content creators more common and their characteristics. See what they, its main features and find out with which you most closely
For a production of content with high quality, digital influencers must have a keen self, to make clear the characteristics that should be explored and the points that could be improved in their work. With this knowledge, the content can be more creative and efficient, reaching the target audience with a more assertive communication.
Keeping this in view, We separate the eight content creators profiles most currently found, for what, from a self-assessment, it is possible to understand their strengths and weaknesses and work them in the best possible way. Check out the following:
Its main goal is to help people to learn and put into practice everything they need to perform what is being taught. He has so much knowledge about a subject and is willing to share it with those who are interested, focusing on sharing relevant information.
Besides knowledge, this profile has didactic and knows convey information in a clear and objective manner.
The weak point of this type of influencer is that it, oftentimes, It does not reveal the reasons to share their knowledge, which can turn people away, that need to be convinced with facts and figures that that knowledge is valid. Therefore, it is interesting that the "teachers" also make use of data and other more concrete information, so they can attract a larger share of public.
Evidence that you have the profile of a teacher:
- He likes to write articles or produce content that is tutorials.
- Most of your content teaches something, typically starting with “how to make”.
- Loves creating stories or posts with screenshots that illustrate the step by step of a procedure
How to use a kind of "inside information" situations living, informants, sometimes, They can not forget that these occurrences can not happen to everyone and likewise. The profiles of this type have this in mind and can tailor the information they have for other situations, making the most useful and practical knowledge to a greater number of people.
This content profiler reveals the functioning of specific areas, showing behind the scenes and secrets. It clarifies what is confusing or new and explains what it means. Besides that, also shows how to use the tools relevant and productive way for those who want to take advantage of them, enter the area or are just curious.
Evidence that you have the profile of an informant:
- Work in an industry that people are interested and want to be part.
- Uses its own data to prove something.
- Shares what your company is doing to prove a point.
With an investigative spirit, asks who is in a position of power or authority, to see if what they offer is really true. The questioner also seeks genuine knowledge that does not have. For your posture, he often faces difficult situations involving conflicts that most of us would not take – which may cause a certain charm in the public, besides bringing new information and probably unexpected.
The questioning should take care, however, not just produce content disagreeing or trying to prove they are "more certain" - which can be an easy trap to fall. You have to pay attention if the content is original and provides relevant information to the public, rather than focus exclusively on materials with a negative speech.
Evidence that you have the profile of a questioner:
- The first reaction to everything is “this is actually true?”
- Testa information that others say work to see if they really work.
- It is the first source of people who want to know if something is true or not.
It has a huge amount of knowledge about your niche, being the reference that the public looks for when searching for advice. The information he has is acquired through actual experience. This is what guarantees their authority and true knowledge of the subject. The focus is to practice before disclosing something.
With a deep knowledge, the expert view can provide valuable information that only someone with a lot of contact with certain subject may have. It can also be responsible for directly influence the decision making of your audience. However, precisely this extreme relationship, this profile can surround yourself with other experts and forget that your audience may not have all this knowledge. It is important to always take care of language, making sure it is accessible to lay people and delivering a clear and didactic content.
Evidence that you have the profile of an expert:
- Produces content to explain or correct any information that came to you.
- You can write articles with more than a thousand words on a topic without much difficulty.
- Other content producers cite your material as a source of information.
- digital influencer: 3 tactics to stand out on Instagram
- media kit: what it does and how to prepare your material
- influencer: 4 important tips to better interact with your audience
The novice just entering the area and are ready to learn more. He's starting and anxious with all that is learning. Often talk about the process of discovery and related issues being studied. This profile has the ability to offer new perspectives to the topic at hand, making unusual questions and covering points that can be forgotten or neglected by other content creators. For his vision, it can also bring new life to issues that are not addressed so often, but still have relevance to the public.
It's a bit hard to maintain this profile because, after a while, it matures is over deepening on some subject or niche, moving towards a more specialist profile.
Evidence that you have a beginner's profile:
- We are always researching jargon and technical terms to find the readings to know what they mean.
- Content that produces tends to talk about his career, how it started, what you want to achieve, the process of creation and their findings.
- It is the curator of the content that is to help other beginners your audience.
It has a keen eye for analysis and conclusions, adding more meaning to the chosen subject. With "lynx-eyed", It provides us with a good point "outside" of the treated area, but without the extreme depth of the specialist, for example. Your goal is to make us think, We are curious and seek answers for ourselves.
However, if the observer is not aware of yourself, You may lose a bit of depth and, consequently, its relevance. For always being focused on what is external, it is common for him to lose the perspective of himself. Mind their own language so that it does not become just another "critical Internet" is crucial to maintaining their relevance.
Evidence that you have the profile of an observer:
- Usually I write in first person.
- select, recasts and explains different content to the audience.
- It introduces new topics and concepts to the public.
- The content is usually more succinct, with less than a thousand words.
It has much knowledge about a subject, but only releases this information gradually, very controlled manner. Not fully reveal what you know and, or when you say shows, It is to instigate the public. This is a classic profile in sales: you know delight, value your product and deliver what the audience wants (even if not at the pace that she hopes).
The seller knows profit from the knowledge that has, especially to master the right techniques for this.
The most difficult for this profile is to deliver the expected, if you do not pay attention. If not met, His promises can cause disappointment and a certain distance from the public, due to the loss of confidence in his speech.
Evidence that you have the profile of a seller:
- Does call to action end of text, so that the reader has to share some information to complete reading (how to display the e-mail).
- Uses words that indicate promises and guarantees.
- Asks often: “how can I convince my followers to buy a product?”
Naturally he knows how to convince, driving public decisions regarding the chosen niche. Because of its articulation and argumentation, usually it has a powerful content and attract the audience knows the desired path. The material developed by this profile communicate clearly and firmly, so that people listen and respect the opinions given.
Something that can happen with this creator is a tendency to take certain context information so that your argument becomes stronger. We must be careful that this does not happen.
Evidence that you have the profile of a persuasive:
- Invest a lot of time researching reliable and unique information.
- Usually uses stories and anecdotes to bring a sense of morality to their content.
- Content starts with “Why should you…” and ends with a call encouraging readers to do something related to new information shared.
Normally, content creators are a combination of the above profiles, a greater or lesser amount. That's what makes them unique and interesting. Each influencer has its own mix of profiles and can use it as appropriate, discovering their strengths and weaknesses and developing them to grow and produce better.
It is also necessary to acquire traits of other profiles. Thus, you can create a more balanced and interesting communication to the public. To learn more about influencers (and their profiles), marketing influence and communities Follow our blog.